The Bayard Bradford HubSpot + Looker Integration helps business analysts and decision makers to analyze data fluently without the hassle of excel spreadsheets. This application consists of data synchronization between HubSpot and Looker.
If you wish to connect to the Looker to HubSpot Service, please visit the following link.
Once you have successfully signed up, we will activate your user. Upon Activation one Azure SQL DB will be created with the user's HubSpot data. An email will then be sent to you with your server information.
When inside the Looker app click the admin button at the top and then select connections. Then select the add connection button.
Enter your connector details. Then click the add connection button.
- Server Name: <Servername>
- User name: <YourUserName>
- Password: <YourPassword>
- Database Name: <YourDatabase>
- Port: 1433
- Additional JDBC URL: database=<YourDatabaseName>
- You have now connected Hubspot to looker and can begin developing your dashboards.
Data syncing will be done at intervals determined by your plan.
Please allow at least 24-48 hours from activation for the initial database to be built. Once it is built it will refresh at the rate determined by your plan.
- Only you will have "read only" access to your database. You can make changes in Looker, but they will not be reflected in HubSpot.
- User authentication for HubSpot is done using OAuth 2.0 protocol as per the best practice in industry.
- This application is GDPR Compliant
- If you have trouble accessing the database due to your internal firewall restrictions please have your IT department open outbound TCP Port 1433
- If there is information missing from a property it could be because that fields is improperly configured in HubSpot.