- Account Creation
- User Panel
- Looker Setup
- How to Uninstall the app
- Beta HubSpot APIS
- Opt-In Tables
- Data Sync
- Data Security
The Bayard Bradford HubSpot + Looker Integration helps business analysts and decision makers to analyze data fluently without the hassle of excel spreadsheets. This application consists of data synchronization between HubSpot and Looker. If you are using Looker Studio and not Looker please use this guide instead HubSpot Looker Studio Connector Guide.
1. Create an account at https://datawarehouse.io/account/
2. To connect to your app of choice visit the following link and select the app you wish you use. (https://datawarehouse.io/products/).
3. Click the get started link on the app product page.
4. You will be re-directed to an authentication page. Please click the Authorize button.
5. Login to HubSpot if you are not already logged in and select the HubSpot account you wish to connect too.
6. Authorize the app to connect to your HubSpot portal by clicking the Connect App button.
7. You are then re-directed to the checkout screen. Please fill out all required information in order to activate your service.
Once you have successfully signed up, we will activate your user. Upon Activation one Azure SQL DB will be created with the user's HubSpot data. An email will then be sent to you with your server information.
You can visit https://datawarehouse.io/account/my-app-information-item/ to perform the following self service administrative actions for your connector database.
- Re-send your credentials to the email address associated with your order.
- Reset the password of your connector database
- Update your Order information
- First Name
- Last Name
- Company Name
- Change your Database information
- Database Name
- Database Username
When inside the Looker app click the admin button at the top and then select connections. Then select the add connection button.
Enter your connector details. Then click the add connection button. The server name should be entered without a http:// prefix. You must enter that information exactly as it written in our delivery email. Some email providers automatically hyperlink the server address in the connector delivery email. Do not copy the hyperlink. Simply copy paste the text and enter it in the Server Name field shown below.
- Server Name: <Servername>
- User name: <YourUserName>
- Password: <YourPassword>
- Database Name: <YourDatabase>
- Port: 1433
- Additional JDBC URL: database=<YourDatabaseName>
- You have now connected HubSpot to looker and can begin developing your dashboards.
How to Uninstall the app
*Please note this does not cancel your subscription. To do that please visit https://datawarehouse.io/account/view-subscription
1. Open up the HubSpot Portal that you have installed the app in. In the top right section of HubSpot click on the house icon.
2. A menu will drop down. Click on the Connected apps link.
3. Then click on the actions button for the Looker Connector. And click uninstall.
Beta HubSpot Apis
This app utilizes the following beta APIs
ContactWebEvents data table that contains web analytics history for Contacts is powered by the beta API listed below. https://developers.hubspot.com/docs/api/events/web-analytics
Feedback Submissions data table that contains Feedback Submission data is powered by the beta API listed below.
ChatflowThread and ChatflowMessage data tables contain Chatflows data and is powered by the beta API listed below.
More information about beta APIs can be found in this supporting documentation.
The following tables are opt-in as they are advanced and are large data sets and can take up a significant amount of storage and API Calls. Submit a support request with your database name or email email@example.com to ask for these to be enabled. There is no additional cost to enable these tables.
Data syncing will be done at intervals determined by your plan.
Please allow at least 24-48 hours from activation for the initial database to be built. Once it is built it will refresh at the rate determined by your plan.
- Only you will have "read only" access to your database. You can make changes in Looker, but they will not be reflected in HubSpot.
- User authentication for HubSpot is done using OAuth 2.0 protocol as per the best practice in industry.
- This application is GDPR Compliant.
- If you have trouble accessing the database due to your internal firewall restrictions please have your IT department open outbound TCP Port 1433
- If there is information missing from a property it could be because that fields is improperly configured in HubSpot.