The Bayard Bradford HubSpot Dynamics CRM middleware Integration consists of data synchronization between HubSpot and Dynamics CRM, utilizing our unique middleware technology stack.
If you wish to use the Dynamics CRM Integration, please visit the following link. (https://sync.datawarehouse.io/)
1. First visit https://sync.datawarehouse.io/ and create your account. You will have to verify your email address before you can log in. After logging in you will be redirected to the dashboard screen. From here click the get started button circled below.
2. You will then be prompted to connect both HubSpot and Dynamics to the app. Please follow the instructions as they are listed on screen.
3. After you connect HubSpot you should see this window. Click next and connect to dynamics.
4. Be sure to follow the instructions exactly as listed on this screen to insure your dynamics portal connects successfully.
5. You can then click the "Continue to mapping" button to procced to the object and field level mapping. Please note than some fields such as owners and associations are hidden and automatically associated for you and included in the sync. You can also change between syncing HubSpot contacts to dynamics leads and dynamics contacts using the dropdown.
Please procced to toggle on or off the parts of the sync you want. And enter the mappings section by clicking the circled link below to map your fields.
6. On the field mapping screen you can drag and drop the fields you want to sync between both platforms. We pre-populated common standard mappings for you. This is indicated by the lighting bolt shown below. You can remove or change those default mappings unless they are locked and greyed out. Please remember that all owners and associations are automatically mapped in the back end and hidden from this screen.
7. After you finish your mappings you will be redirected to the account screen. In order to start the sync you must activate your account. Please click the subscription below. If you have any questions or require assistance before you do this feel free to click the help link in the navigation bar on the dashboard.
8. After you activate your account you will then have the ability to start your sync by clicking the button below. Upon clicking the button you will be prompted with a warning that once the sync starts it cannot be interrupted or reversed and it will take up to 24 hours to complete the initialization. We recommend waiting until a weekend to start this process to insure there is no disruption to your users.
9. You will receive an email once the sync starts and when it is complete and then you are good to go! Feel free to revisit the dashboard to pause the sync, change your mappings, or check the logs for errors.
Data syncing occurs near live (1-2 minutes).
Please allow 12- 24 hours from sync activation for the initial sync of data to complete. Once it is done it will continuously poll the data for changes and update it in each system as often as possible.
- Only you will have "read only" access to your database middleware data.
- User authentication for HubSpot is done using OAuth 2.0 protocol as per the best practice in industry.
- This application is GDPR Compliant
- If there is information missing from a property it could be because that fields is improperly configured in HubSpot or Dynamics. Please check your logs in order to find out. https://sync.datawarehouse.io/logs