The Bayard Bradford HubSpot MS SQL Integration consists of data synchronization between HubSpot and Azure SQL databases, as well as Schema Replication.
If you wish to connect to the MS SQL Replicator HubSpot Service, please visit the following link. (https://www.my.bayardbradford.com/)
Once you have successfully signed up, we will activate your user. Upon Activation one Azure SQL DB will be created with the user's Sales and Marketing HubSpot data. An email will then be sent to you with your server information.
Please give the service 24 hours to complete the initial population of data. After that you are good to go!
Data syncing will be done at intervals determined by your plan.
Please allow at least 24-48 hours from activation for the initial database to be built. Once it is built it will refresh at the rate determined by your plan.
- Only you will have "read only" access to your database.
- User authentication for HubSpot is done using OAuth 2.0 protocol as per the best practice in industry.
- This application is GDPR Compliant
- If you have trouble accessing the database due to your internal firewall restrictions please have your IT department open outbound TCP Port 1433
- If there is information missing from a property it could be because that fields is improperly configured in HubSpot.