The Bayard Bradford HubSpot + Excel Integration helps business analysts and decision makers to analyze data fluently without the hassle of excel spreadsheets. This application consists of data synchronization between HubSpot and Azure SQL databases, as well as Schema Replication.
1. Create an account at https://datawarehouse.io/account/
2. To connect to your app of choice visit the following link and select the app you wish you use. (https://datawarehouse.io/products/).
3. Click the get started link on the app product page.
4. You will be re-directed to an authentication page. Please click the Authorize button.
5. Login to HubSpot if you are not already logged in and select the HubSpot account you wish to connect too.
6. Authorize the app to connect to your HubSpot portal by clicking the Connect App button.
7. You are then re-directed to the checkout screen. Please fill out all required information in order to activate your service.
Once you have successfully signed up, we will activate your user. Upon Activation one Azure SQL DB will be created with the user's Sales and Marketing HubSpot data. An email will then be sent to you with your server information.
When you open a new or existing Excel document and want to use the HubSpot Connector, please select the "Data" tab at the top of the screen, and then select the Get Data button. Select "From Database" and "From SQL Server Database"
You will then Enter the Server information and database provided to you via your activation email and click "OK." The "Database (optional)" field below is not actually optional so please enter the database name provided to you by our app.
Once you input your server and database and click "Ok", you will be prompted to enter your username and password. You MUST select the database option on the left before entering your username and password. Then select your database as the level to apply those settings too. It is critical you select the "Select which level to apply these settings too" and select your database and not just the server. It should look like the format below.
After following the instructions above, you will now be able to pull any data tables currently hosted inside your SQL server.
Select the Checkboxes for the tables you want to create reports on and click Load. It may take a moment depending on the size of your database and the tables you select. Then all of your tables will load into Excel.
How to Uninstall the app
*Please note this does not cancel your subscription. To do that please visit https://datawarehouse.io/account/view-subscription
1. Open up the HubSpot Portal that you have installed the app in. In the top right section of HubSpot click on the house icon.
2. A menu will drop down. Click on the Connected apps link.
3. Then click on the actions button for the Excel Connector. And click uninstall.
Beta HubSpot Apis
This app utilizes the following beta API for the ContactWebEvents data table that contains web analytics history for Contacts https://developers.hubspot.com/docs/api/events/web-analytics
More information about this API can be found in this supporting documentation.
Mac users will need to install the following drivers on their computer for the app to function.
Data syncing will be done at intervals determined by your plan.
Please allow at least 24-48 hours from activation for the initial database to be built. Once it is built it will refresh at the rate determined by your plan.
- Only you will have "read only" access to your database. You can make changes in Excel, but they will not be reflected in HubSpot.
- User authentication for HubSpot is done using OAuth 2.0 protocol as per the best practice in industry.
- This application is GDPR Compliant
- If you have trouble accessing the database due to your internal firewall restrictions please have your IT department open outbound TCP Port 1433
- If there is information missing from a property it could be because that fields is improperly configured in HubSpot.