Data Tables Definitions
Below you can find a list of high level descriptions for the various tables available in our suite of applications. An Entity Relationship Diagram that displays how all of the tables relate can be found here. https://support.datawarehouse.io/hc/en-us/articles/360054107794-Datawarehouse-io-HubSpot-Connector-ERD
- The Contacts table stores records/information about people. Contacts are records of individuals.
- The Companies table stores records/information about any company/organization/account in HubSpot. Companies are records of business entities.
- The Deals table stores records/information about ongoing transactions throughout the stages of the sales process that have been logged into HubSpot in the Deals Object.
- The DealPipeline table exists to store the labels/names for Deal Pipelines. If users need to display a Deal Pipeline Label/name they must relate/join this table to the Deal Pipeline Stage table which then needs to be related/joined to the Deals Table.
- The DealPipelineStage table exists to store the labels/names for Deal Stages. If users need to display a pipeline stage label/name they must relate/join this table to the Deals Table.
- The Owners table contains a record of all of the Users in a HubSpot account. As well as information related to those users such as their team.
- Associations represent a connection or relationship between records. You can associate records with each other, or activities with records.
- The associations tables are used to join/relate two separate data tables. This is necessary because it is how the HubSpot Backend is architected. If a user needs to create a report/dashboard/view that contains for example, Owners, Deals, and Engagements. You would need to use the related Association tables to connect the primary tables. An example of how you would do this can be found here. https://support.datawarehouse.io/hc/en-us/articles/360054107794-Datawarehouse-io-HubSpot-Connector-ERD
- By joining the primary tables using the association tables you can not only show data from different tables alongside each other but this also allows you to display the IDS of certain data points that would otherwise not be assessable in a primary table. An example of this would be the Deals table showing IDS for Deal Pipeline Stage. In order to display the labels for a Deal Stage you would need to join the deals table to the Deal Pipeline Stage table. An example of this can be found here. https://support.datawarehouse.io/hc/en-us/articles/360051632713-Deal-Pipeline-Relationships-for-Bi-Tools
- In summary the primary purpose of associations tables is to join related tables together.
- The Tickets table contains records/information about customer queries that have been logged into HubSpot in the Tickets Object.
- The TicketPipeline table exists to store the labels/names for Ticket Pipelines. If users need to display a Ticket Pipeline Label/name they must relate/join this table to the Ticket Pipeline Stage table which then needs to be related/joined to the Deals Table.
- The TicketPipelineStage table exists to store the labels/names for Ticket Stages. If users need to display a pipeline stage label they must relate/join this table to the Tickets Table.
- Custom Objects are HubSpot User created objects/entities that store custom data. The Custom Object tables can be joined to other related tables using the association tables for Custom Objects.
- The Forms table contains Submission data for all Forms.
- The Form Analytics Table contains aggregated analytics for all forms.
- The Website Pages table contains aggregated analytics for HubSpot Hosted Website Pages.
- The ContactWebEvents table contains a record of all web traffic data for Contacts. It does not contain web traffic data for unknown/untracked visitors. This table is Opt-In only. Users can Opt-In at this link. https://datawarehouse.io/opt-in-data-types/
- The ChatflowMessage table contains a record of all messages sent as part of a Chatflow thread. This is a sub-table that is related to a ChatflowThread record. This table is Opt-In only. Users can Opt-In at this link. https://datawarehouse.io/opt-in-data-types/
- The ChatflowThread table contains a list of all historical Chatflow threads/conversations that have occurred. As well as the status of these threads, thread ownership, and timestamps related to the threads. This table is Opt-In only. Users can Opt-In at this link. https://datawarehouse.io/opt-in-data-types/
- The Goals Table stores CRM Sales Hub Goals for Users/Owners.
- The Feedback Submissions table contains Submissions data for Feedback Surveys.
- The Campaign table contains Campaign Names of your Campaigns in HubSpot and is primarily used to relate to other data tables.
- The CampaignEmail table contains aggregated Email Campaign Statistics.
- The CampaignEmailEvent table contains a record of every marketing email ever sent and all actions related to those emails, opens, clicks, etc. It also contains Marketing emails sent as part of an automation such as a workflow.
- The ContactLists table stores Contact Lists names and IDS. It replicates Contact Lists Names from HubSpot.
- The ContactListsContact table is an association table that allows users to Join/Relate the ContactsLists table to the Contacts table. This is what allows users to replicate/rebuild contact lists.
- A user can join/relate the ContactLists table, to ContactListsContact association table, and then join/relate the ContactListsContact table to the Contacts table. This allows you to, for example, filter out all contacts that were part of a given list in a report or Dashboard.
- The Engagements Table contains records of sales actions that are taken on records in the CRM. Examples include notes, emails, tasks, calls, meetings, communications, SMS messages. Records of all of that data are stored in the Engagements Table. You can filter out certain types of Engagements by using the Engagement Type field.
- The CallDisposition table is used to host the various call Disposition IDS for the "Call" type of engagements. You can join this table to the Engagements table to use the Call Disposition labels in reports.
- The Line Items Table stores records of Line items. Line Items are products that have been associated with/assigned to a deal in HubSpot. Line Items are separate records to products. To connect Line Items to deals you must join/relate the Line Items table to the Deals table using the DealLineItem association table.
- The ProductLibrary table contains the Product catalog in HubSpot and shows a record of every product.
- The Quotes table contains records of Quotes made in HubSpot. The quotes table can be related to the Companies, Contacts, and Deals table using the Quote Association tables.
- The Team table contains HubSpot teams data and can be related to other tables directly using the Team ID.
- The Ticket History table contains a record of all ticket pipeline and stage changes for your ticket records.
- The Deal History table contains a record of all Deal pipeline and stage changes for your deal records.
- The Properties History tables contains all historical property edits/changes for Deals, Contacts, Companies, Tickets, Products, Line Items, and Engagements. These tables are Opt-In only. Users can Opt-In at this link. https://datawarehouse.io/opt-in-data-types/
- The Workflow table contains statistics for Contact based workflows. All other Workflows types are not available in this table due to API limitations.