The Bayard Bradford HubSpot + Datapine Integration helps business analysts and decision makers to analyze data fluently without the hassle of excel spreadsheets. This application consists of data synchronization between HubSpot and Datapine.
If you wish to connect to the Datapine to HubSpot Service, please visit the following link.
Once you have successfully signed up, we will activate your user. Upon Activation one Azure SQL DB will be created with the user's HubSpot data. An email will then be sent to you with your server information.
When inside the Datapine app click the connect button at the top and then select add data source. Then select Azure SQL Database as the data source.
Enter your connector details. Then click the save and proceed button. We recommend choosing to transfer your data into the datapine data warehouse so that it is faster to run queries.
- Server Name: <Servername>
- User name: <YourUserName>
- Password: <YourPassword>
- Database Name: <YourDatabase>
- Port: 1433
- Additional JDBC URL: database=<YourDatabaseName>
- Select all of the tables you want to use in your reports. Then click save and proceed.
- Setup the foreign keys to relate the various tables together. Then load in your data and begin creating your reports. We have an ERD that you can use as reference here. https://support.datawarehouse.io/hc/en-us/articles/360054107794-Datawarehouse-io-HubSpot-Connector-ERD
Data syncing will be done at intervals determined by your plan.
Please allow at least 24-48 hours from activation for the initial database to be built. Once it is built it will refresh at the rate determined by your plan.
- Only you will have "read only" access to your database. You can make changes in Datapine, but they will not be reflected in HubSpot.
- User authentication for HubSpot is done using OAuth 2.0 protocol as per the best practice in industry.
- This application is GDPR Compliant
- If you have trouble accessing the database due to your internal firewall restrictions please have your IT department open outbound TCP Port 1433
- If there is information missing from a property it could be because that fields is improperly configured in HubSpot.