The datawarehouse.io Database Sync for HubSpot App facilitates a connection between HubSpot and your database of choosing. This sync is one-directional from HubSpot to your database.
This app currently supports the following database formats with more coming in the future.
- Azure SQL Database
- Azure Synapse Analytics
- Azure Data Warehouse
- Standalone Microsoft SQL Server
- AWS RDS MS SQL
- Google Cloud SQL for SQL Server
In order to complete the app installation process you will need the following information prepared ahead of time.
- Your Server Address
- Your Database Name
- A Database Username (This must not be the servers username It must be a database user for the database you create for us to sync data to)
- Password for the above Username
The following permissions must be granted to the Database Username used to run this application. Without these permissions the application will not function correctly.
GRANT VIEW SERVER STATE TO <user_name>
If you have the above information ready then proceed to Account Creation and Setup. Please note that if the database you provide to connect to our service is not sufficiently fast, the sync may be delayed. Support can work with you to define the right level of database power if what you currently have is insufficient.
Depending on how you have set up your security you may also need to whitelist our App Services' IP address range. Depending on if you Select EU or US app location, the ranges for the IP addresses differ. Please contact our support by submitting a ticket on the helpdesk for the IP Range that you may need to whitelist.
Lastly you may need to open port 1433 to connect to our App Service depending on your hosting method and security settings.
Account Creation and Setup
1. Create an account at https://datawarehouse.io/account/
2. To connect to your app of choice visit the following link and select the app you wish you use. (https://datawarehouse.io/products/).
3. Select the Refresh Rate that you wish to use.
4. Click the get started link on the app product page.
5. You will be re-directed to an authentication page. Please click the Authorize button.
6. Login to HubSpot if you are not already logged in and select the HubSpot account you wish to connect too.
7. Authorize the app to connect to your HubSpot portal by clicking the Connect App button.
8. You then will be re-directed to the app setup screen shown below. Select your Database Type.
9. After selecting your database type please enter your credentials so our app can communicate with your database. Then click the continue button to proceed to the next step.
10. You are then re-directed to the checkout screen. Please fill out all required information and start your trial in order to activate your service. The service will automatically activate upon completion of checkout.
Once you have successfully signed up and completed the checkout process, we will automatically activate your app. Upon Activation the app will begin to create all of the necessary tables required in order to sync your HubSpot data.
Please give the service 24 hours to complete the initial population of data into your database. After that you are good to go and the sync will occur at the interval you selected.
How to Uninstall the app
*Please note this does not cancel your subscription. To do that please visit https://datawarehouse.io/account/view-subscription
1. Open up the HubSpot Portal that you have installed the app in. In the top right section of HubSpot click on the house icon.
2. A menu will drop down. Click on the Connected apps link.
3. Then click on the actions button for the MS SQL Connector. And click uninstall.
Beta HubSpot Apis
This app utilizes the following beta API for the ContactWebEvents data table that contains web analytics history for Contactshttps://developers.hubspot.com/docs/api/events/web-analytics
More information about this API can be found in this supporting documentation.
You will need to Opt-In to this table if you want to use it. Please contact support if you wish to do that.
Data syncing will be done at intervals determined by your plan.
Please allow at least 24-48 hours from activation for the initial database to be populated. Once it is built it will refresh at the rate determined by your plan.
- Only you will have access to your database. The permissions to connect are encrypted and only the app will be able to use them. They are not accessible anywhere else.
- App authentication for HubSpot is done using OAuth 2.0 protocol as per the best practice in industry.
- This application is GDPR Compliant. If your billing country is located in the EU the app will be hosted and processed in Microsoft Azure's EU West Region.
- If there is information missing from a property it could be because that fields is improperly configured in HubSpot.